The dance Ensemble Group is by teacher selection this year.
Ensemble Members Should Know:
*All dance members must be capable of ballet, tap, and jazz styles.
*All members must take the required Ballet Technique class .
* All members must take their team level of tap and jazz and group production class.
* All members must have excellent class attendance
* All members are expected to be respectful in class, traveling in groups, in public,
anywhere that they know they are representing Kay’s School of Dance, including any
social media access. Any disrespect to family members, team members, teachers, or in
is subject to dismissal from the team.
* It is expected that you would attempt to attend all competition that are scheduled or
give plenty of notice to the team and Miss Kay if you cannot attend an upcoming
* Being selected for the ensemble team both student and parents must
sign the code of conduct contract. It cconfirms that you have your parental support to pay for competition fees, costume purchases, traveling to and from competitions or classes, or any other team functions that come up. It is up to the parents/team
members if they would like to do fund raisers to help finance any team support. Please clear it with Miss Kay first.